In Episode 94, Eric, Zach and A.P. discuss original Red Ranger actor Austin St. John going into the business of Funko Pop selling and personalized autographs. Our discussion morphs into talking about the greater convention scene, actor’s pricing for convention merchandise and more.
We also cover the latest Power Rangers news including Power Rangers is the number one selling action figure brand (in the U.K.), an update on the Home Media release of the Power Rangers Movie, Lionsgate events coming to California, the first details of the 25th Anniversary plans for Power Rangers and the passing of Tatsuya Nomi, Shishiranger in Gosei Sentai Dairanger.
That bubble will POP.
Links mentioned in show:
- Ask us a question on Ask.fm!
- Austin St. John’s Facebook video – Funko Pop
- Jason David Frank’s response
- Power Rangers the Number One Selling Action Figure Brand in UK [TokuNation]
- Power Rangers Home Media Release Update [World of HA]
- Power Rangers Movie Events Coming To California [Ranger Command]
- First Power Rangers’ 25th Anniversary Details [PowerRangersNOW] 
- Tatsuya Nomi, Shishiranger of Gosei Sentai Dairanger, Has Died [TokuNation]
- Listen to our last episode